There are many to see and a ton to hear. Bollywood stories never step back to make us astonished as much as to fell joy. By accounts, character playing and brilliance of actors, Bollywood gained immense popularity among all country and their people. Sometimes it releases some press statements which conclude us with great sorrow and sometimes the news which brings smiles in a million faces of eager people who are waiting for new spices of a story.
In the beginning, this is a matter of glory that in August 2020, Bollywood is releasing some astounding movies. And the breathtaking three of those are,
Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil War
This movie emphasizes Flight Lieutenant Gunjan Saxena’s tale. Moreover, she is the first female pilot in combat of India. With the partnership of Karan Johar, Hiroo Johar and Apoorva Mehta are the producers of this film, Sharan Sharma toiled as the director and well-known Janhvi Kapoor has cast the titular role of Gunjan.
The initial release date of this movie is 12 of August of the following year.
Bollywood studio is a correlative room of many stunning and staggering talents. Vidyut Jammwal is one of those artists who colours the movie with his jaw-dropping martial art skills and the gorgeous Shivaleeka Oberoi, both have played the leading role of this movie. The movie is on a flesh trade story, a man who toils restlessly to rescue his wife from this and directed with dynamic cinematography that can make anyone hold the seatback.
The initial release of the movie is 14 August of this year.
India and Bollywood’s tremendous Baba Azmi directed this film, and he is the producers as well. Basically, he produced the film on his celebrated sibling Shabana Azmi and her tale. The core of the movie is, the prominent Muslim poet Kaifi Azmi who enriches his daughter Shabana Azmi with courage and supports to perceive her dream of forming as a Classical dancer. Another top listed actor Naseeruddin Shah has played the role of the community leader.
This movie will be on TV on 21 August 2020.
Some other nominations that are about to get released in August are
- Bhuj the Pride of India; Drama; 14 August.
- Prithviraj; Biography, Period, Drama; 15 August.
- Dance Bar; Drama; 15 August.
- Hungama 2; Comedy, Drama; 20 August.
- Shershaah; Biography, Drama; 27 August.
- Bhayam; Horror, Thriller; 27 August 2020.
Bollywood is not a place only for cinemas; it also has rooms for emotions. Just like other human beings, the stars have simple and straightforward lives too. Hence, harsh sounds regarding Bollywood and its building blocks means stars, is not rare at all.
After the upcoming hits’ talks, some vital heart-breaking news is,
- The well-recognized actor Sujay Dutt had to admit himself in a hospital named Lilavati Hospital. Rushed into a hospital of this supreme actor brought a sweat on the forehead of Bollywood’s other supreme personages. The COVID-19 test was done and resulted in negative. The rationale of this admission was the chest discomfort, and currently, he is in the observation section at ICU ward.
- The prominent Bachchan family was the suspect for COVID-19, and they tested as well. The result was positive, and they admitted themselves into isolation ward of Nanavati Hospital. Nonetheless, all member of that family is towards progress. The junior Bachchan refers to the Abhishek Bachchan was tested in this following months, and the result was negative.
- The flight consisted as many as 190 people; a plane of the Air India crushed on the runway of Kerala. For this significant tragedian accident, the Bollywood stars mourn on their official tweeter accounts.
So, this is all for today. Soon we shall come with some more twists of Bollywood.