The next generation Roadster has been recently spotted on the test track of the factory in Fremont. The user (Sheryar Khan) posted a video on Twitter on February 14, on which the electric supercar with a $250 000 accelerates. When you stop was heard the brakes squeal, typical for carbon-ceramic. When the car is ready to start, Khan and his friends discussed whether the driver intends to accelerate to 100 km/1.9 seconds.
A few seconds electric supercar showed impressive acceleration, but apparently the maximum acceleration not tested.
This week was full of events for fans of the Roadster next generation. As we have already mentioned, the Tesla Roadster 2020 exhibited in the headquarters of the company in Palo Alto. Test drives were conducted, but the car is photographed from all angles.
Characteristics Of Tesla Roadster:
- 0-100 km/h in 1.9 seconds
- a quarter of a mile (0,402 km) in 8.9 seconds (the first production car with an index of less than 9 seconds)
- 10 000 Nm of torque
- The power reserve of 998 km (620 miles)
- The battery is 200kwh
- Maximum speed of more than 402 km/h
- Start of production: 2020
- 3 engine
- 4 seats
- Removable roof
© 2018, z-news.xyz. All rights reserved