4 February 2016 held a lecture by doctor of philosophical Sciences, Professor Mikhail Vasilyevich Popov in the framework of the University of working correspondents Fund of working Academy on the theme “anti-imperialist struggle in the modern world”.
A video was released with this lecture with the answers to the questions of this lecture, those same correspondents. Watched this video and we.
The first Association that came to mind after this viewing, was the play by A. N. Ostrovsky’s “In every wise man has enough simplicity”. More precisely the character of the play General Krutitskii, the author of the treatise on the dangers of reforms at all. Let me give you that quote, which evaluated the whole “formidable”, “scientific” activities of the above character:
“Sing to the valiant husband and his projects. It’s impossible to stop looking at you, venerable elder! Tell us, tell the world how you managed, before they reach the age of sixty, to maintain integrity in all the mind of a six year old child?”
Many will say that it’s rude, unfair. Further epithets at the discretion of the readers of this article. But how else can I say about a man who doesn’t even want to understand the surrounding reality and the congealed on the realities of a century ago. There is of course the duty officer set about the wrongness of the actions of the President, the government and the Central Bank, but nothing is wrong, no disclosure of the class essence of the current state called the Russian Federation is not in sight. Only statements that it is a bourgeois state and the duty of the curse concerning the destruction of the economy of the USSR. Obviously, the processes going on in the world and how does it affect the economy and political structure of the Russian Federation remained for a Professor not only understood, but also unnoticed.
Why should only the thesis of Professor that the anti-imperialist struggle can only be socialist state, to which he includes China, Vietnam, North Korea, Cuba and Laos. Instead, to assess whether these countries are socialist, he begins to count the number of people living in these countries, claiming that these half a billion people and only one can lead the anti-imperialist struggle. He claims that because these countries are parties called Communist, therefore, in these countries the dictatorship of the proletariat. But immediately refutes himself, remembering the 22 Congress of the CPSU, which under the influence of the renegade Khrushchev from program documents of the party removed the concept of the dictatorship of the proletariat.
In the USSR the concept of the dictatorship of the proletariat was removed and began the reversal of socialism back to capitalism. So how can you say that China and the above countries are socialist? One of the participants asked a question on this topic and what was the answer? Completely in the style of General performance you: “neither you nor I can know what is happening in China, because I don’t speak Chinese”. Recent document justifying M. V. Popov for Sotsialistichesky China, according to him, the letter of Mao Zedong dated, believe it or not, 1962-th year. That is, this document no less than 53 years.
We of course also Chinese language, but nevertheless an idea of what is now the PRC. To do this, just look at the list of Forbes, tells about the 2000s most developed transnational corporations. That is the essence of capitalist exploitation of workers today. In the Forbes rich list for 2015 in the top ten five Chinese transnational corporations, and the first 4 places are occupied namely Chinese transnational corporations.
Here is an excerpt from the Forbes list:
1. Industrial and commercial Bank of China. engaged in providing commercial banking and financial services. It operates through the following business segments: Corporate banking, Personal banking, Treasury operations, and others. Corporate Banking segment offers corporate loans, trade financing, Deposit and custody services, Corporate asset management, and corporate intermediary services. Personal Banking segment offers personal loans, Deposit-taking activities, card business, personal wealth management, and personal intermediary services. The Treasury operations segment includes operations in the money market, investment securities foreign exchange operations and the holding of derivative positions. The others segment represents the leasing services, as well as the assets, liabilities, income and expenses that are not directly related or cannot be allocated to the segment. The company was founded on January 1, 1984 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
2. China construction Bank Corp. ” engaged in providing financial and banking services. It operates through the following segments: Corporate banking, Personal banking, Treasury Business, and others. The corporate Banking segment includes credit businesses, institutional business services, settlement and safekeeping of securities of the Fund and corporate e-banking. Personal Banking segment offers loans, credit card services, foreign Exchange, gold, business, Deposit services and personal wealth management products. Treasury business segment conducts operations in the money market, debt securities, and currency trading. The other segment includes investment in equity and profit of subsidiaries and branches abroad. The company was founded in October 1954 and has headquarters in Beijing, China
3. Agricultural Bank of China engaged in the provision of international commercial banking and financial services. The company operates through the following segments: Corporate banking, Personal banking, Treasury operations and others & Unallocated. The corporate banking segment provides financial products and services to corporations, government agencies and financial institutions. Its products and services include corporate loans and advances, trade Finance, Deposit products and other types of corporate intermediary services. Personal Banking segment provides financial products and services to individual customers. Its products and services includes personal loans, Deposit products, card business, personal services, money management and other types of personal intermediary services. The Treasury operations segment of the money market or farming transactions, debt instruments investments, and holding of derivative positions. Other & Unallocated segment is primarily engaged in investments in shares. Agricultural Bank of China was founded July 10, 1951 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
4. Bank Of China Ltd. engaged in the provision of banking and related financial services such as commercial and investment banking, and insurance and investment services. The company operates through the following segments: Corporate banking, Personal banking, Treasury operations, Investment banking, insurance, and other. Corporate Banking segment offers services for corporate clients, government bodies and financial institutions such as current accounts, deposits, overdrafts, loans, custody, trade related products and other credit facilities, operations with foreign currency and derivative financial instruments. Personal Banking segment provides services to retail customers such as current accounts, savings, deposits, investment savings products, credit and debit cards, consumer loans, and mortgages. The Treasury operations segment transactions foreign exchange transactions, customer-based interest rate and currency transactions with derivative financial instruments, operations on the money market, trade securities and manage assets and liabilities. The investment banking segment includes debt and equity underwriting, financial Advisory, sales and trading of securities, stock brokerage, investment research, and service asset management, private equity and services. The insurance segment specializes in underwriting General and life insurance and insurance Agency Business services. Other segment-investment holding and other miscellaneous activities. Bank of China was founded on 05 February 1912 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
5. Petrochina Company Together. LTD. is engaged in the exploration, development, production and sale of crude oil and natural gas. The company also involves in the refining of crude oil and oil products, production and marketing of primary petrochemical products, derivative chemical products and other chemical products; sale of oil products and trading business; and the transmission of natural gas, crude oil and oil products and the sale of natural gas. It conducts its business through five segments: exploration and production, refining and chemicals, Marketing, natural gas and pipeline, and others. In segment “exploration and production” is engaged in the exploration, development, production and marketing of crude oil and natural gas. The refining and chemicals segment is engaged in the refining of crude oil and oil products, production and marketing of primary petrochemical products, and derivative petrochemical products and other chemical products. In the marketing segment is engaged in the marketing of petroleum products and trading of crude oil and petrochemical products. Natural gas & pipeline segment is engaged in the transmission of natural gas, crude oil and oil products and the sale of natural gas. Other segment relates to Cash management and financing activities, the corporate Center for research and development, and other business services supporting the operating business segments of the company. Company “PetroChina” was founded on 5 November 1999 and has headquarters in Beijing, China.
And how is the condition in which powerful transnational financial-speculative corporations in China meet the approval of the Professor that China is a dictatorship of the proletariat? Can be dictatorship of the proletariat corresponds the fact that in China there are now 168 dollar billionaires? And that is one of the largest of these billionaires is a member of PDA?
“The founder and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Alibaba Jack MA is the richest man in China. His company last year held the largest IPO in history. The state of MA is estimated at $25 billion, he owns a 7.8% stake in Alibaba and nearly 50% of the shares in the payment system Alipay.
Biography MA — this is the story of “from rags to riches.” He grew up in a poor family in the Chinese province, has twice failed the examination in the Institute and has not been able to get a job (he refused even to KFC), and then succeeded, founding the Internet company Alibaba”.
“Western “dressing” honkongas Jack MA is no longer the richest man in China. Now the first line is the owner of the largest chain of cinemas in the world, member of the CPC and former military man Wang Jianlin, who promised to create in China “new Hollywood” and teach the country to play football. Only China lives 168 dollar billionaires, three years ago there were one and a half times less.”
“Wang Jianlin, the owner of major assets in the real estate industry in China, topped the list of the richest Chinese, as Bloomberg reports, periactive the status of billionaire. Wang Jianlin became famous due to the acquisition of cinema chain AMC Entertainment in the US. The amount of the transaction amounted to $2.6 billion Bloomberg assesses the state of the van Czarina to $14.2 billion.
Wang intends to extend his Empire, Dalian Wanda Group, under which is about 148 million square meters, 68% by 2014, also it is rapidly increasing assets abroad. So, for example, Wang Jianlin bought Sunseeker International, the company producing yachts that are used in movies with James bond. According to him, he’s going to spend $1 billion on construction of elite residential complex on the banks of the Thames in London”.
If the above facts, according to Professor Popov suggests that the PRC is a socialist state, it seems the Professor does not know what is socialism. He is confused even in such concepts as a socialist country and the country is building socialism. Let me help vysokochetkogo Professor. Socialism is the transitional period between capitalism and communism. Like any period of transition between socio-economic formations, he has a tendency as a new socio-economic structure of the Communist (the existence of the dictatorship of the proletariat, public ownership of the means of production and no exploitation of man by man) and the outgoing tendencies of socio-economic system – capitalism (commodity-money relations, the availability of classes, the presence of contradictions). Socialism, as a transitional period cannot be constructed. In the period of socialism is the construction of Communist society through the introduction of socialist relations (that is, encouraging the Communist tendencies and the suppression of capitalist tendencies) in all aspects of life (economic, cultural, moral, etc.). So is the construction of communism. If the socialism of the Communist tendencies are suppressed, and the capitalist is encouraged (the USSR period, Khrushchev – Gorbachev, the PRC in the period of Deng Xiaoping to the present), the socialism back into capitalism. So the statement of V. M. Popov that China is a socialist country just because in power there is a party calling itself Communist, is not consistent with the realities of today. It is no accident in their future torments to explain the present world the fact that Russia then leans in his anti-imperialist struggle, on the contrary, that Russia is in the forefront of the struggle, and China for this fight eyeing and trying at times to assist Russia in the struggle over the assertion that no anti-imperialist struggle is not conducted.
The last statement is true. Can not understand Professor at what stage or period of capitalism he now lives. From his speech is not quite clear even, when the imperialist stage of capitalism. Whether this fact is stated by V. I. Lenin in his work “imperialism, the highest stage of capitalism”, written during the First world war. Whether he came after the elimination of the colonial system of world order. But it helps to understand the accuracy and correctness of the theory of imperialism V. I. Lenin in order to become clear that the imperialist period of capitalism ended. Ended with the collapse of the colonial system of the world. V. I. Lenin gave an absolutely precise and correct definition of imperialism as monopolistic capitalism. Today saw Professor of monopolistic capitalism? All transnational corporations (numbering several thousand) do not have a monopoly on his occupation, all work everywhere.
A monopoly (from the Greek. μονο — one and πωλέω — sell) is a large capitalist enterprise that controls the production and marketing of one or more product types; this is a game in which market competition does not exist and operates one firm. It produces a unique, unparalleled product.
Lenin also formulated five characteristics of imperialism, including the export of capital. Professor tried for a very long time to explain the export of capital and withdrawal of capital, not saying that the export of capital is one of the hallmarks of capitalism, and the withdrawal of capital, as he describes it, it’s just one of the ways of export. Now, let me tell you yourself, Professor, that at the present time there is no export of capital as one of the signs of imperialist society. Present his reconcentrate between the various branches of this or that transnational corporations and it is an electronic manipulation to transfer a virtual amount of money from one electronic account to another. That is, no translation, and transportation of material values, such as the availability of material assets as recorded in the electronic accounts in the world are simply missing. If earlier one of the hallmarks of imperialism was a marginal concentration in one place in the form of precious metals or precious stones to the amount which was produced banknotes, subsequently spreading around the world, transnational corporations now operate with electronic accounts, leaving money as a means of payment of goods and services in a very slight extent.
Mr Popov also was very confused in the questions “And what are the actual powers are imperialist?” and “How do they actually interact with each other?”. Again let us return to the characteristics of imperialism described by Lenin. The fifth feature of imperialism is the division of the world between the major capitalist powers. And before the First world war this section of the world happened. About a dozen capitalist powers had divided the rest of the world on the colonies, in which each of these powers acted alone, without allowing to the colonies of other imperialist powers. We can list these countries. It’s England, France, Austria-Hungary, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Holland, Russia, Japan, USA and the Ottoman Empire. On the eve of the First world war the imperialist powers such as Germany and Austria-Hungary considered themselves deprived and demanded a redistribution of colonial possessions in its favor. This was the cause of the First world war between the imperialist blocs of States, which were later involved other countries. That is, the First world war has fully confirmed the correctness of the theory of imperialism developed by V. I. Lenin. The results of the First world war also confirmed the correctness of the wording of Lenin that imperialism is the capitalism of the epoch of world wars and proletarian revolutions, as the result of the First world war there was a complete elimination of the remnants of feudalism as the result of bourgeois-democratic revolutions in Germany, Austria-Hungary and the Ottoman Empire and the proletarian revolution in Russia, which formed the world’s first socialist state. The second world war, which began as a clash between the German imperialists on the one side and France and England ended with another appearance of the world system of socialism. We see that the described period of the world wars corresponds exactly to the theory of imperialism V. I. Lenin. So why now what is happening in the world this theory of imperialism is not consistent?
There is no limit of concentration of production, on the contrary, there is reconcentrate its process chain to different countries; there is no limiting concentration of capital; instead of merging industrial and financial capital and formation on their basis of the financial oligarchy, we see a sharp division between industrial and financial transnational corporations and the conversion of the latter into fully speculative-usurious patterns. Well, the last. Where the division of the world into spheres of influence between the major capitalist powers and the escalation of conflict between them up until world war? There is a completely different process – the most powerful capitalist power creates supranational structures that involve the rest of the capitalist world, more capitalist depriving national States of their sovereignty.
Does this mean that the theory of imperialism Lenin wrong? Of course not. The capitalist world simply moved to another stage of capitalism. V. I. Lenin once noted such a possibility, calling it ultraimperialism. V. I. Lenin described the reality that surrounded him, revealing its patterns and driving these patterns into the definition. Thus we can state that unfortunately imperialism was the last stage of capitalism and that, after the collapse of the colonial system of the world began a new period of capitalism. The capitalists themselves called it globalism. He also founded, like the previous stages of capitalist mode of production and liberal values of the bourgeois-democratic revolutions. Therefore, a new stage of capitalism can be called liberal globalism.
What are its characteristic features? On the one hand, the most powerful capitalist country the United States creates a supranational Charter of the superstructure which is above the national legislation of the capitalist countries. This add-in financial (IMF, IBRD), economic (WTO) where the rules of the global economy based on a single world currency (the dollar), military (NATO), where all the members of this organization must lead to the subordination of this structure, its national army and perevooruzhit them on a single sample. On the other hand, transnational corporations is severe competition among themselves are engaged in the interpenetration, by buying additional shares from other multinationals. We clearly see the trend of a new stage of capitalism – the creation of a diversity of nation States of one single capitalist nation on Earth and the creation of a single Corporation, which will own all the assets on Earth. It seems to me that these two agglomerate will eventually merge into a single organism where the state and Corporation should be the same. So the fate of the most powerful capitalist powers from the standpoint of liberal globalism also its disappearance as a sovereign state.
If to formulate briefly, liberal globalism is capitalism, characterized by the appearance of transnational corporations seeking to merge and the emergence of supranational structures seeking to eliminate national States.
Because of this fact, dear Professor, You and I saw no sign of the anti-imperialist struggle. The bourgeois of the imperialist countries, such as Russia or China was attacked by liberal globalism to eliminate in their country the remnants of monopoly capitalism (imperialism), and submission of these economies to liberal globalism. That is, in simple words, monopolists of Russia, whether individuals in a liberal globalism is not invited. Liberal globalism is trying to own imperialist property without changing its capitalist essence, but subordinating it to the laws of liberal globalism in the form of global division of labor. Here is what is happening now, dear comrade Popov. The bourgeois state, which still remains monopolistic capitalism, attack on all fronts, the liberal globalists. That’s how the game flows with the price of oil and other energy sources, and attacks of supranational structures of liberal globalism, such as NATO and the EU on Russia and China. Hence the attempts of the remnants of monopolistic capitalism to unite in the fight against liberal globalism (the BRICS and the SCO), hence direct military clashes or napryamuyu (Syria), whether by proxy (Ukraine). There is no doubt that imperialism cannot survive under the blows of liberal globalism.
Antagonistic contradictions in the camp of the bourgeoisie and the law of uneven development of capitalism very accurately described by Lenin will lead to the complete victory of liberal globalism with the establishment of an even more brutal dictatorship of the bourgeoisie until legislative recognition of the inequality of people. And here again we see the relevance of one of the key provisions of Marxism-Leninism is the dictatorship of the proletariat. To oppose liberal globalism, an extreme form of bourgeois dictatorship, can only be a dictatorship of the proletariat. And here again is absolutely fair words of Lenin that proletarian revolution is possible in a single capitalist country, which is the weak link in the chain of capitalist production. This condition remains necessary but unfortunately, today is already insufficient. Bourgeois country, in which occurred the proletarian revolution must be not just a weak link in the chain of capitalist production, but also have a reliable protection against external aggression (weapons of mass destruction) and the ability to autarky (the possibility of self-sufficiency).
So, not about anti-imperialist struggle need to talk about today. On the agenda before the Communists there is a question about the fight with the new phase of capitalism – liberal globalism. It is not coincidence that there is such confusion in the anti-capitalist movement. On the one hand, opportunism on the basis of Eurocommunism, on the other hand dogmatism and unwillingness to see a new reality blend into Trotskyism.
Proceeding from above stated, before the Communists of the Russian Federation, as the countries most relevant to the conditions of the possibility of proletarian revolution, the task of creating a Communist party free from opportunism and Trotskyism. To create this party is necessary based on the fundamentals of Marxism-Leninism to continue the theoretical development of Marxism-Leninism, to turn on the basis of Marxism-Leninism the class of hired workers of the Russian Federation to the proletariat and to lead the proletariat to fight for the establishment of a socialist state is the dictatorship of the proletariat to abolish the bourgeois social-economic formation in the territory of our country.
© 2016, z-news.xyz. All rights reserved