Sunday , May 27 2018
Home / phones (page 267)

phones

phones

Huawei has circulated the September smartphone Nova

In the beginning of September in Berlin in the framework of the exhibition IFA 2016 was announced a new smartphone Huawei Nova medium by today’s standards of the class. Apparently, the company found it attractive enough to potential buyers, and today saw the light of his more advanced from the …

Read More »

Smartphone Huawei Mate 9 built from three cameras

There are new details about the smartphone Huawei Mate 9 received from sources close to the manufacturer. According to them, the development of the mobile phone is in its final stage and he will get three built-in cameras, two of which will be located on the rear panel. According to …

Read More »

In development is the smartphone OnePlus 3 Plus

More and more companies are releasing smartphones with the word Plus in the title, thus emphasizing the total lack of new ideas and creativity. The company OnePlus from China decided not to lag behind competitors, and soon she will release a new OnePlus 3 Plus, which is an enlarged version …

Read More »

Samsung Galaxy C9 will get a large capacity battery

Federal communications Commission FCC has recently begun testing of a new Samsung Galaxy S9, whose debut will take place before the end of this autumn. It is unknown whether it is explosive, but today was published no less important details about the battery. It is reported that the capacity of …

Read More »

Smartphone Xiaomi Mi 6 appear on photo

The company Xiaomi is working on a new smartphone Mi 6, the purpose of which is to capture the top market for calling, as he will become the new flagship of a full lineup of this vendor. Today the device showed up on “live” pictures, the origin of which, as …

Read More »

Kodak is preparing another smartphone

Kodak, the peak of which is long gone along with the era of film cameras, not so long ago decided to switch to the production of smartphones. Your first mobile phone she presented at the beginning of last year, and it was Kodak IM5. Now she is going to announce …

Read More »

Sharp Corner R, the first truly frameless smartphone

Sharp revealed a concept smartphone Corner R, which can be called the first edge-to-edge means of communication worldwide. Indeed, its screen is 90 percent of the area of the front panel, and the remaining 10 percent given under the touch of a button. The smartphone display Sharp Corner R no …

Read More »